Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Midnight Meat Train

I've just seen the movie The Midnight Meat Train. It is the movie version of Clive Barker's 1984 short story directed by Ryûhei Kitamura (director of Azumi).

If you like the Blood & Gore Horror movie, you should check this movie out. The story is quite insane and nonsense in some parts. I feel the Maya's role (by Leslie Bibb) is very weak but apart of that lead actors Bradley Cooper and Vinnie Jones did quite good.

Yep, if you want to see bloody, full of disgusting shots and Clive Barker's style twisted plot. The Midnight Meat Train is the movie for you.

One more thing, I've decided to do video clips for REFERENCES purpose of the movies, animations and clips I saw as many as I can.
So here is the first one.

The big moment of The Midnight Meat Train.
*** Warning*** Quite disturbing and bloody ***

Want to animate a killing scene anyone? :P

Seja o primeiro a comentar